    under WIN98SE has anyone found a fix for this? I can load everything
    except Audio HQ.
    TIA

    am, Sep 27, 2003

  2. am

    Shep© Guest

    Shep©, Sep 28, 2003

  3. am

    am Guest

    Tried them and no luck...had to re-install old drivers etc. Thanks
    for you help. :)

    am, Sep 28, 2003
  4. am

    Alan Fisher Guest

    Word of warning about the kx project : 'Uninstall kx Project' actually means
    'spend a few hours deleting it from all corners of your registry, remove and
    reinstall your soundcard'

    Don't try this unless you are very sure about what you're doing. I'm not, I
    did, I wish I hadn't.

    Alan Fisher, Sep 28, 2003
  5. am

    Shep© Guest

    For XP"Regscrub" does a good job and for win9XME,Easy cleaner is not
    bad,
    http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/freeprog.html

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    It's a G not a J in jmx to reply :)

    Shep©, Sep 28, 2003
  6. am

    Shep© Guest

    Shep©, Sep 28, 2003
  7. am

    am Guest

    I have been told that since dell bought the rights to the OEM version
    I have to wait until they come out with a fix or upgrade to XP.

    None the less here are my results:
    ------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
    DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.
    Display Tab 1: The file nvdisp.drv is not digitally signed,
    which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows
    Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). Current drivers tested for a WHQL logo
    are only available on Windows ME, Windows 2000, and Windows XP. New
    Windows 98 drivers are no longer tested for WHQL logos.
    Sound Tab 1: The file EMU10KX.VXD is not digitally signed,
    which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows
    Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd
    driver from the hardware manufacturer. DirectSound test results: All
    tests were successful.
    Sound Tab 2: DirectSound test results: All tests were
    successful.
    Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
    Music Tab: DirectMusic test results: All tests were
    successful.

    am, Oct 8, 2003
  8. am

    Shep© Guest

    Have you tried updating your DirectX?
    And did I send you a link for my OEM drivers?

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    It's a G not a J in jmx to reply :)

    Shep©, Oct 8, 2003