    get a new Creative SB product?

    Thanks for your help

    John

    John, Sep 21, 2003

  2. John

    Dave Guest

    Works ok here,no problem.
    Although i did order the drivers on CD from their online store.

    Dave, Sep 21, 2003

  3. John, ditto here, just can't get the creative recorder application back up,
    or maybe I'm missing something. The "LiveDrvUni-Pack(ENG).exe" installed
    no problem, without installing the old apps and drivers, and all tests ran
    ok (I have klipsch 4.1 system and sound is fine) but I can't load the remote
    center, or playcenter. It says I need to have it already installed - I
    tried it from the installation CD and got an application error after a few
    mintues of installation. So I'm at a loss what to do now. Any suggestions?

    I love/need the "What U hear" setting, as I have an 8 channel mixer into the
    main input..

    Pokemon Smith, Sep 26, 2003
  4. John

    Dave Guest

    http://www.softrom.net/4034.asp

    Dave, Sep 26, 2003
  5. John

    Shep© Guest

    You can download these files,
    This section.
    SB PCI 64/128/128 vibra application updates 10/11/2000

    but they must all be in the Same folder.
    Then run the capp_setupus.exe
    http://tinyurl.com/oogn

    This software update adds the Play Centre/Mixer and Recorder.It's the
    recorder you want so choose a,"Custom"install and don't tick the
    others unless you want them.Although the page doesn't mention XP they
    work in it.In the Recorder's options(Select Recording source) change
    to the Stereo Mix option.This will record ANY sound going through the
    sound card as a.wav file 44.1k stereo which can then be
    coverted/manipluated with any sound software.

    Note:In the windows mixer/Options/Properties/Record you will have to
    show the Stereo mix and also play with the recording volumes etc until
    you get a good recording.

    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    It's a G not a J in jmx to reply :)

    Shep©, Sep 26, 2003
  6. John

    Shep© Guest

    Make a restore point!
    This works on my PCI 128 not sure if it will on a 5.1.

    Shep©, Sep 26, 2003