    Are there any hint to solve this problem?

    Thx

    Sven(Berlin)

    Sven Schmeier, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Sven Schmeier

    Lenny Guest

    I have a noise problem with my SB Live Value Card. When i activate
    Well for starters: how about you tell a bit about your computer, such as
    what other hardware is installed in it, the operating system, etc?

    One thing you could try though is to move the soundcard to another PCI slot
    and see if that changes anything.

    Lenny, Feb 11, 2004

  3. OK. i am using WinXP SP1 on a Epox 8KHA+ Board with an Athlon XP2600. Maxtor and
    Seagate HD and a Toshiba DVD Burner. I have change the PCI slot without solving the
    problem. I have installed the newest Via and Crative Drivers.

    Sven

    Sven Schmeier, Feb 11, 2004