    Is it possible for anyone to point me in the right direction?

    Much appreciated
    Thanks Mary

    Mark Lee, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Mark Lee

    Stratman Guest

    Go to the Creative site again, and ferret through to Support Downloads
    Drivers or something very similar to that. You pick your card and operating
    system from a drop down list, and will be presented with all available
    downloads. READ THE DESCRIPTIONS VERY CAREFULLY!!!

    You can also download the manual following a similar route.

    I hope you have broadband or an unmetered connection, as the drivers can be
    large!

    Happy hunting

    Stratman, Aug 24, 2004