SB75G2: Problem with Intermittent SPDIF optical output

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by Ak1rA®, Jan 19, 2004.

  1. Ak1rA®

    Ak1rA® Guest

    I have a SB75G2 and I use the optical out to send audio to my receiver
    (Onkyo 600E) for sound. In the last couple of days the audio has begun to
    have short breaks in it. In the past I would sometimes
    get these when an app would open, but thats it. Now it is once or twice a
    minute. Very annoying. This happens in all types of applications that I have
    tested (DVD, Divx, MP3's, etc).

    Help... I am out of ideas and dont want to believe that the optical outputs
    or onboard sound is bad, because I dont want to have to RMA the box.

    Suggestions are encouraged...

    My configuration is:

    SB75G2
    P4 3.0 Ghz