    run quieter most of the time, that would be great.
    Thanks
    Timo

    Timo, Nov 14, 2005

  2. Timo

    JesperB Guest

    In my view, the best solution to reduce sound is to download and install XPC
    Tool.
    http://eu.shuttle.com/dk/DesktopDefault.aspx/tabid-500/776_read-11535/

    Personally I couldn't live without it ;-)
    /Jesper

    JesperB, Nov 14, 2005

  3. Timo

    Timo Guest

    Excellent! Thanks very much. My drive fan was making all the noise.

    I think my system may have a problem however. System, CPU, and drives
    are around 34degrees C. Ice Out is set for Low Temp=22 and Low Speed=9,
    but Ice Out is not running. The main screen says it is at 0rpm. Is
    this normal?
    Regards
    Timo

    Timo, Nov 14, 2005
  4. Timo

    Evert Meulie Guest

    Do you have the most recent BIOS? Shuttle has been fiddling a bit with
    the fans in the last update(s)...

    Evert

    Evert Meulie, Nov 15, 2005