    posted more than 100.

    Seems like both you and Tom have advised others to "get a life". It would
    appear that both of you need to consider taking your own advice.

    Irene, Jan 6, 2004

  2. you actaully count other peoples posts and think that you are healthy. that
    is rich!

    Christopher Muto, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Steph

    Irene Guest

    Actually Google did the accounting. All I did was post the facts.
    Something you might consider trying.

    Irene, Jan 6, 2004
  4. Steph

    PC-Gladiator Guest

    hahaha... Irene nails you yet again with facts Mutto. And your predictable
    reply... yawn...
    In a battle of wits, you are unarmed.

    PC-Gladiator, Jan 6, 2004
  5. the fact is that you and irene are two of a kind. you rarely help, and
    irene has never helped anyone to my knowledge (and i have no interest
    searching for his past let alone reading any more of her pathetic, pedantic,
    hateful posts). her statistically analysis is also flawed by he own
    admission that she didn't read any of the posts. his posts have always been
    worthless, and the lack of them was a help. not that i look for thanks, but
    you can read yourself that more than one of those posts was greeted with a
    thank you in reply. i have yet to see either of you achieve a thank you for
    posting. but here is a thank you for not posting during the holiday.

    Christopher Muto, Jan 6, 2004
  6. Steph

    PC Gladiator Guest

    "pathetic, pedantic,hateful posts" pretty much describes your posts. From
    Irene's informative post, it appears you've been at it far longer than we
    have been here.

    Stop being a loser and give it up. If people want to bitch and gripe then
    let them. This is a public forum. Do you honestly think YOU are going to
    stop them? What skin is it off your arse anyway? Nobody forces you to read
    or respond to it. Besides, who appointed YOU the ng sheriff? You seem to
    enjoy insulting people and then cry and whine about the return fire. You
    seem very interested in chasing people away from this ng. Why is that?

    It's a new year so might I suggest a new approach and leave people alone and
    help where you can help? That way everybody will be happy! But you're
    incapable of change. But I'd love to have you prove me wrong!

    PC Gladiator, Jan 6, 2004
  7. It would be nice if questions were asked and answered, experiences were
    posted and responded to, etc., without all the bullshit commentary from
    BOTH sides of the Dell fence (e.g., "See? Dell did it again... ", whether
    negative or positive).

    Just a dream.

    Larry

    Lawrence Glasser, Jan 6, 2004
  8. Steph

    Pat Conover Guest

    Ditto Larry! The year started so nice...helping people fix their Dell's and
    other puters. Then....Oh well you know!

    Pat Conover
    *nospam*

    Pat Conover, Jan 6, 2004
  9. what are you talking about? you are not helping anyone with this unhelpful
    thread that you started. even your best pal told you that if you want to
    buy from the outlet you have to be decisive and not pine over your
    decisions. if that isn't to your liking then shop elsewhere. but to
    complain here about a clear rule that you yourself stated that you were
    aware of is just another example of your worthless contributions to this
    group. how can you stand being you? it must be awful.

    Christopher Muto, Jan 6, 2004
  10. Steph

    Irene Guest

    Yet another false statement by you. The said part is that I am totally
    convinced that you know when what you post is either misleading or
    completely false.

    Irene, Jan 7, 2004
  11. Steph

    Irene Guest

    A statement that is more accurate than you know.
    The examples I just posted are only the tip of the iceberg.

    This type of behavior by the pro-Dell crew is not just limited to this
    newsgroup.

    Anyone that is willing to do a little work with a good search engine can
    find many, many examples in this group and several others.

    Not sure if you were reading this group or not, but I posted numerous such
    examples early last year.

    That is why I am being hammered by Tom, Chris, and the pro-Dell group.

    Irene, Jan 7, 2004
  12. Steph

    Irene Guest

    "PC",

    Christopher, Tom and their group are like all bullies.
    They are the first to dish it out and the last to accept responsibility for
    what results.
    They love dishing out their insults and name calling, but when some
    "bloodies their nose" in return, they whine and cry the loudest.

    According to Christopher, this group didn't get "rude" until I began posting
    to it and while I was gone it, this group was "nice". Obviously both
    statements by Christopher were false and he knew that they were false when
    he posted them. This kind of attack was brought on because he and the
    pro-Dell group don't like me exposing the false comments that they post.
    Nor do they like my posting examples, numerous examples of their terrible
    behavior in this and other newsgroups.

    All I can do, when I have the time, is to continue pointing out their false
    statements and terrible behavior, .

    Irene, Jan 7, 2004
  13. Jeez, Irene, give it a rest.

    Larry

    Lawrence Glasser, Jan 7, 2004
  14. get over yourself.

    Christopher Muto, Jan 7, 2004
  15. you purport to know what i think? i am not even certain you know what you
    think. perhaps you are either kreskin, but i would wager that you are just
    delusional.

    Christopher Muto, Jan 7, 2004
  16. Steph

    Irene Guest

    The day you and your buddies quit harassing, insulting, and name calling
    those who post to this group, I will post only responses to those who I
    think that I can provide helpful information. I will continue this so long
    as your and your buddies refrain from your name calling, insults, and
    harassment of those who have problems with Dell. The ball is in your court.

    Irene, Jan 7, 2004
  17. Steph

    Irene Guest

    It has nothing to do with my knowing or not knowing what you do or don't
    think.

    The quotes that I made were from your own posts, and in your own words.

    The balance of my post is simply a statement of what I believe.

    The fact that you refuse to admit to what you post and that it was wrong,
    says far more about you than it does me.

    Again, refer to my response to your previous post.

    Let's see if you and your group are men enough.

    Irene, Jan 7, 2004
  18. Steph

    singa_lvr Guest

    I've also had numerous problems with the India CS agents saying they
    would do something (such as issuing a refund) only to do nothing.

    Apparently their only goal in life is to get you off the phone.

    I love Dell machines but I hope this situation changes before I have
    to purchase more equipment. With the situation right now Dell
    "Customer Service" is just a decoration.

    singa_lvr, Jan 7, 2004
  19. Steph

    joe Guest

    Good Advice

    joe, Jan 7, 2004
  20. Steph

    PC Gladiator Guest

    You don't even read the posts do you? I don't think you even know *how* to
    read! The items were in my cart and the website won't take my delivery
    information and repeatedly changed fields. No way around it. You are such
    a loser Mutt...

    PC Gladiator, Jan 7, 2004