    attacks even more. He attacks for no reason and without warning just to
    attack.

    Henceforth, he shall be known as the Rabid Mutt!

    PC Gladiator, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Steph

    PC Gladiator Guest

    you? think? hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha!!!! Rabid Mutt doesn't need to
    think, just attack, attack, attack....

    PC Gladiator, Jan 7, 2004

  3. since it was you that was incapable of completing a simple on line check out
    form and you in turn lost your desired item, that makes you a looser. it is
    interesting that you can not see it that way.

    Christopher Muto, Jan 7, 2004
  4. i also think that you could provide helpful information, but i haven't seen
    you do it. please start doing it so you have something to be proud of. in
    the mean time, consider yourself branded as a worthless complainer that has
    potential for change.

    Christopher Muto, Jan 7, 2004
  5. dude, you said that you were 'totally convinced' that you knew what i was
    thinking. that either make you kreskin or dillusional. no other way around
    it. should we keep going?

    Christopher Muto, Jan 7, 2004
  6. how old are you? i am thinking perhaps in your teens.

    Christopher Muto, Jan 7, 2004
  7. Steph

    PC Gladiator Guest

    You can't even begin to believe that Dell's online system is capable of
    messing up can you? You remain a brainless Dell droid, aka loser.

    PC Gladiator, Jan 7, 2004
  8. weren't you on jerry springer last week?

    Christopher Muto, Jan 7, 2004
  9. Steph

    PC Gladiator Guest

    No, that was your mother and the dog that fathered you. Might explain the
    rabidnes.

    PC Gladiator, Jan 8, 2004
  10. said a guy that couldn't type his credit card number in under 15 minutes.

    Christopher Muto, Jan 8, 2004
  11. Steph

    Irene Guest

    Christopher, if you are correct(as truly rare as that might be) it would
    cause me to give him even more latitude(beyond his frustration with
    Dell)----What's your excuse?

    Irene, Jan 8, 2004
  12. Steph

    Irene Guest

    You just haven't read those posts----probably your choice, since you mostly
    look for those posts of mine that you can ridicule and make insulting
    comments about.

    Irene, Jan 8, 2004
  13. Steph

    Irene Guest

    You do have a problem with English Comprehension, don't you? >g<

    Irene, Jan 8, 2004
  14. Steph

    Irene Guest

    Well, I conclude from that response, your answer is NO. And you're unwilling
    or unable to accept my offer and my challenge.

    What's the matter?

    Aren't you man enough to except a challenge from an old woman?

    Irene, Jan 8, 2004
  15. still as clueless as ever, and proving you don't even read posts before
    attacking like the Rabid Mutt you are. Now, *please* take your medicine! I
    can tell you're starting to foam at the mouth.

    dazed-and-confused, Jan 8, 2004
  16. Reading and comprehension from the Rabid Mutt? hahaha

    It's at the same level as his capitalization, grammar and sentence
    construction. Around 3rd grade level it appears.

    dazed-and-confused, Jan 8, 2004
  17. Old enough to recognize the difference between a little weasel and a Rabid
    Mutt. But in your case it is verrry difficult. Now go take your
    medicine... your starting to foam again....

    dazed-and-confused, Jan 8, 2004
  18. i understand that when one lacks merit or logic to substantiate their
    positions they resort to childish insults. thanks for helping me make my
    point about your consistently poor behavior.

    Christopher Muto, Jan 8, 2004
  19. no masculinity problems here, but are you old enough to understand that i
    don't think you are right? that people disagree, and that you possibly are
    wrong?? or more simply, how many posts will it take for you to get that we
    disagree? life's short, make the most of the time that you have left. this
    can't possibly be how you want to spend the golden years of your life, is
    it?

    Christopher Muto, Jan 8, 2004
  20. the problem stems from the way you write.

    Christopher Muto, Jan 8, 2004