    for a human being for the way you attack posters in this forum. Stop
    attacking and insulting people in here and I'll reconsider my opinion.
    Otherwise, be prepared for return fire.

    Rabid-Mutt-Catcher, Jan 8, 2004

  2. i am rubber and you are glue.... crazy glue i'd say ;)

    Christopher Muto, Jan 8, 2004

  3. Learned that yesterday in your 3rd grade class huh? Might want to focus
    more on grammar and capitalization...

    Rabid-Mutt-Catcher, Jan 8, 2004
  4. to think that the men and women in our military are risking their lives
    overseas to protect your freedom of speech. it is just so pitiful that this
    is the best that you can think to do with that freedom.

    Christopher Muto, Jan 8, 2004
  5. What a sad, pathetic excuse for a human being you are. Hiding behind
    others like this to justify your attacks. They also risk their lives so you
    may continue to viciously attack posters in here. A sad and pathetic
    reality but not as sad and pathetic as you.

    Rabid-Mutt-Catcher, Jan 8, 2004
  6. Fighting abusive little wankers like you is a noble cause, no matter what
    her age. Carry on Irene! Don't let the little weasel off the hook for all
    his abuse of posters in this forum. You're evidence of all his past abuse
    just can't be denied. It's there for all to see. A new year brings nothing
    new or better from him but that is hardly surprising from such a sad and
    pathetic "human being". We can only hope you return to the doctor and get
    and/or medication.

    Rabid-Mutt-Catcher, Jan 8, 2004
  7. hahahahaha! You never even read the posts half the time. You start your
    attack, attack, attack with "information" you concoct in the void between
    your ears. Irene's communication is quite article and complete. Even a
    third grader such as yourself should have no trouble with it.

    How appropriate though that the Dell-droid blames others for their faults.
    Seems Dell thinks they're infallible and proliferate the sickness to others
    like you.

    Rabid-Mutt-Catcher, Jan 8, 2004
  8. Steph

    Irene Guest

    I'm still waiting for a reply to my challenge.

    Guess I was correct.

    You're not man enough to accept a challenge from any old woman.

    As someone else posted to another thread in this group:

    "Your words exist because you wrote
    them, and you can't outrun them no matter how hard you try."

    Irene, Jan 9, 2004