    Does anyone know if there is any way around this problem?

    Thank you,
    Jeremy

    Jeremy Adler, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Jeremy Adler

    JAD Guest

    Screen savers are not going to let you do anything ATI related. A
    screen saver is not what it says it is, the power switch on the
    monitor is the only 'true' screen "saver". Logging off is just that,
    means you are done working and also resets the kernel. I do not think
    that there is a way of recording while in either of those two
    conditions.

    JAD, Apr 5, 2004

  3. Jeremy Adler

    Jeremy Adler Guest

    That's too bad, but it makes sense. I'll just shut off the monitor.

    Any thoughts on hibernation mode?

    Thanks,
    Jeremy

    Jeremy Adler, Apr 5, 2004
  4. Jeremy Adler

    JAD Guest

    hibernation is even more problematic

    JAD, Apr 5, 2004
  5. Jeremy Adler

    Jeremy Adler Guest

    Thanks again,
    Jeremy

    Jeremy Adler, Apr 5, 2004
  6. Jeremy Adler

    ANTant Guest

    You can't record when the screen saver is on or if you're logged off. I
    tried in the past. :(
    --
    "You'd think we could just attract ants like normal people."
    --Wolverine (X-Men:TAS)
    | |o o| | E-mail: or
    \ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup/mailing
    ( ) list.

    ANTant, Apr 5, 2004