Schifra Reed-Solomon ECC Library

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Arash Partow, Nov 6, 2006.

  1. Arash Partow

    Arash Partow Guest

    Hi all,

    I'd like to announce that the open source Schifra C++
    Reed-Solomon error correcting code library is now
    available and awaiting your download.

    What is it?

    Schifra is a very robust, highly optimized and extremely
    configurable Reed-Solomon error correcting code library
    implemented in C++. Schifra supports standard, shortened
    and punctured Reed-Solomon codes. It also has support for
    stacked product codes and interleaving.

    url: http://www.schifra.com

    Arash Partow
    Be one who knows what they don't know,
    Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
    Thinking they know everything about all things.

    Arash Partow, Nov 6, 2006