    ..
    Thanks
    Alan

    Alan, Nov 21, 2006

  2. Alan

    Tom Scales Guest

    It is in the control panel of your video card.

    Tom Scales, Nov 21, 2006

  3. Alan

    Alan Guest

    It is in the control panel of your video card.
    ..
    Thanks Tom... How do I get to Video Card Control Panel.
    I'm just a novice and a bit lost looking for it at the moment.
    ..

    Alan, Nov 21, 2006
  4. Alan

    Ben Myers Guest

    Open the Control Panel, and double-click the Display icon. Which tab within the
    Display icon to adjust the monitor depends on the graphics card and chip.

    .... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Nov 21, 2006
  5. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Thank You for that.. I just couldnt think were to look. Now for a tinker.
    ..
    regards

    Alan, Nov 21, 2006