Screen cap border

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Dunrovin, Nov 17, 2007.

  1. Dunrovin

    Dunrovin Guest

    Probably of interest to only me, but just in case ...
    I found that in Leopard (did not happen in Tiger), capturing a WINDOW
    using the shift-command-4 + space keystrokes produces a pic (jpeg)
    with a border and shadow.

    Capturing a PORTION of the screen(s) using only shift-command-4 and
    dragging does not produce the border and shadow.

    Capturing the ENTIRE SCREEN(s) using shift-command-3 also does not
    produce the border and shadow.

    I have a hot key set to capture windows which I often paste into
    documents and I certainly do not need or want the border and shadow.

    Anyone know a way to eliminate this border/shadow effect?

    I realize "Grab" will do it but you really have to jump through hoops!

    Many Thanx,
    Steve

    Dunrovin, Nov 17, 2007