    Also I have an Enermax 435W PSU , so I dont think its that.
    Cheers
    Helinutz

    Helinut, Jan 26, 2005

  2. Helinut

    John Guest

    Get the nvidia patch from windows update and it will fix it. I had the
    same problem

    John, Jan 26, 2005

  3. Helinut

    DaveW Guest

    As a power supply unit warms up it puts out progressively fewer watts of
    power. And in my opinion Enermax PSU's tend to be liberally rated (i.e.
    they do not really put out there rated power.)
    I would upgrade to a 480 Antec Tru Power supply unit and I'll bet your
    problem may go away.

    DaveW, Jan 27, 2005
  4. That's the whole point of Doom3. :)

    Friendly Guru, Jan 27, 2005
  5. Helinut

    Lachoneus Guest

    Just got an XFX 6800 graphics card , and have come across a problemm with
    Yeah, I was about to say, "So what's the problem?"

    Lachoneus, Jan 27, 2005
  6. Helinut

    Helinut Guest

    : )
    Solved the problem, gone from the 71.20 drivers to 67.03 and its gone away
    now
    Cheers anyway

    Helinut, Jan 27, 2005