Screen refresh, especially using Corel Draw

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Oliver Ekeis, Jul 27, 2006.

  1. Oliver Ekeis

    Oliver Ekeis Guest

    Hi NG,

    I am not very sure to be right in this section, but I think this problem is
    NVIDIA related.
    Maybe someone can help me, I haven't found anything about my problem.

    I am using a notebook with NVIDIA GeForce FX Go 5200 64 MB.

    When I am working with Corel Draw (version 10 or 11) I start for example
    with the
    zoom factor 1. I can add, delete, move objects - the screen shows every
    object.
    But, if I try to zoom into the picture, all objects are not shown anymore.
    They are
    still there, because you can drag them blindly and move them. During the
    time of
    dragging you can see all the objects, but if you drop it, the objects
    disappear again.

    Can anybody tell me anything about this issue?

    Thanks for your help.

    Oliver.

    Oliver Ekeis, Jul 27, 2006

  2. Oliver Ekeis

    Oliver Ekeis Guest

    I assume, Corel is using a screen refresh API function
    which causes this misbehaviour. Does anybody know
    anything about that?

    Oliver Ekeis, Jul 29, 2006