Screen Saver Starts and Stops

Discussion in 'Apple' started by postalwebbie, Jan 21, 2009.

  1. postalwebbie

    postalwebbie Guest

    Does anyone else have this issue and is there a fix?

    Whenever I quit FireFox (have not tested with other apps) and the
    screen saver starts automatically, it goes on and then flicks back to
    the desktop. Then goes on again. It results in a strobe effect between
    the screen saver and desktop and doe snot stop until I move the mouse.

    Now, if, after quitting FF, I click on the desktop (anywhere) it does
    not do this.

    I have the bottom left corner also set as a hot corner and when I
    mouse down to it, there is no problem.

    I also have password activated to get back to the desktop when the
    screen saver is activated.

    It has been doing this since at least 10.5.3, now at 10.5.6.

    thanks in advance!

    postalwebbie, Jan 21, 2009

  2. postalwebbie

    postalwebbie Guest