    After reinstallation of windows (clean install), every now and then the
    screen turns black and only restarting the computer helps.

    Greetings Ton

    Ton van den Heuvel, Feb 19, 2005

  2. #1 Get rid of Windows Me (Mess). Upgrade to at least Win2K, what are your
    system specs?

    Chuckie

    Charles Evans, Feb 19, 2005

  3. Ton van den Heuvel

    DaveW Guest

    With that older Nvidia card you should NOT be using the "latest" drivers;
    they are not stable with the older cards. Try using the 45.23, or earlier,
    driver for that older card for stability.

    DaveW, Feb 20, 2005
  4. This was not what I had in mind,
    I was looking for a solution within hand reach,

    Ton

    Ton van den Heuvel, Feb 20, 2005
  5. Thanks, I will try.

    Ton