    did as said above, i.e. clicking the left mouse made the message disappear.
    Any ideas anyone what the mysterious messsage meant and came from? thanks in
    advance: bernie

    Bernie Lehmann, Sep 21, 2006

  2. Bernie Lehmann

    BillW50 Guest

    Had a webpage opened? Some applications use scripts as well.

    BillW50, Sep 21, 2006

  3. Bernie Lehmann

    T.C. Guest

    Just a "wild-assed guess": could it be an error message from a
    winamp-plugin? The "beatvisualization" sounds a bit like it and i
    remember i had vaguely similar "script-errors" with winamp plugins at
    times too...

    T.C.

    T.C., Sep 22, 2006