    the touchpad scroller.

    Can anyone offer any solutions on how to activate this seemingly simple
    function?

    ]v[etaphoid, Feb 5, 2005

  2. ]v[etaphoid

    Ingeborg Guest

    Are you running Windows 95? W95 doesn't have scrollwheel support.
    You can install an emulator with the MS Wheel mouse driver
    <http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/m...spx?prod=m_wm09&os=95&lang=en&driverVersion=>

    Ingeborg, Feb 5, 2005

  3. ]v[etaphoid

    ]v[etaphoid Guest

    ]v[etaphoid, Feb 5, 2005
  4. ]v[etaphoid

    J. Clarke Guest

    Look in device manager and see if you can identify the manufacturer of the
    touchpad, and if so download their reference drivers. Ditto for your mouse
    vendor only you should be able to read their name off the mouse.

    J. Clarke, Feb 5, 2005