    I saw a blog posting in which a developer was struggling with a scaling bug,
    and he recommended reallocating a new InkOverlay upon scaling. I've tried
    this, but the problem still remains.

    Steve Niles, Sep 26, 2006

  2. Steve Niles

    Chris H. Guest

    Please post to the microsoft.public.windows.tabletpc.developer newsgroup.
    They deal with those issues and the subject over there. This newsgroup is
    for normal, user support of Tablet PC functionalities, not programming.

    Chris H., Sep 26, 2006

  3. Steve Niles

    Steve Niles Guest

    Sorry. I was pretty sure I did that. I'll triple check that I have the
    developer group selected before I post again (I'm using the web interface).

    Steve Niles, Sep 26, 2006
  4. Steve Niles

    Chris H. Guest

    Oh, sorry you're using the web interface. You know, unless there's an
    employment reason you can't use NNTP newsgroups, all the Microsoft
    newsgroups are available via regular newsreader programs (like Outlook
    Express, which comes on every Windows install) via the msnews.microsoft.com
    servers. No sign-in, no password, and they're all free to anyone around the
    world.

    Chris H., Sep 26, 2006