    Should be bootable.

    Thanks
    Till

    Tilman Buggenhagen, Jun 29, 2003

  2. You mean like the ones Sun offer?

    -am © 2003

    Anthony Mandic, Jun 29, 2003

  3. Tilman Buggenhagen

    David List Guest

    I have a Pioneer DVD-304 in an Ultra 1. It works fine and boots on
    CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD-ROM.

    David List, Jun 29, 2003
  4. Tilman Buggenhagen

    David Magda Guest

    I would think that any SCSI DVD-ROM drive would work. The SCSI
    command set would of the type for a 'removable CD-ROM device'
    regardless of make/model.

    David Magda, Jun 29, 2003
  5. The reason for asking is that I remember times when Suns used 512byte blocks
    where PC-cdroms used 1024b. So you could not use a PC-cdrom on a Sun.
    Maybe that changed....

    Tilman Buggenhagen, Jun 29, 2003