    card. They both claim to support Wake On Lan but I cannot get it to
    work. Where do you plug the 3 pin Wake On Lan cable into the
    motherboard, there does not seem to be a socket?

    Malcolm, Feb 21, 2004

  2. Malcolm

    Kent_Diego Guest

    I have an Abit SD7-533 motherboard and a Kingston KNE120TX network
    You are right. The manual states that it supports WOL and WOR but there is
    no WOL connector on MB. I have seen other MBs that have this connector. So
    have you enabled WOL in BIOS and gave it a try (however that is done)?

    -Kent

    Kent_Diego, Feb 21, 2004

  3. Malcolm

    Malcolm Guest

    I have enabled it in the BIOS but nothing happens when I send the
    "magic packet". I know I am sending the correct packet as I have got
    it working on other computers.

    Malcolm

    Malcolm, Feb 23, 2004