    Am besten OEM können auch gebraucht sein.

    10 Euro pro Stück wären in ordnung

    mfg edgar

    Edgar Wahl, Feb 8, 2006

  2. HI,

    Sun sells them at a decent price with mouse.

    I have alot of them but shipping them from Sweden to Germany will
    probably cost alot.

    /michael

    Michael Laajanen, Feb 8, 2006

  3. Edgar Wahl

    J.O. Aho Guest

    You can go to the German ebay and buy any of the Sun type5 or type6
    keyboard/mouse, you can even mix type5 and type6.

    //Aho

    J.O. Aho, Feb 8, 2006
  4. zB hier:
    http://sunparts.de/framesetsunparts.htm