    can any one sell my this typ of mem.

    Thanks in advance
    Maurizio

    Maurizio Caloro, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Maurizio Caloro

    ultrasparc3 Guest

    you are looking for two 64MB memory sticks for the SS20? try
    crucial.com (crucial part number CT142439) or EBay.

    ultrasparc3, Sep 16, 2003

  3. Or, if you prefer not to be raped on pricing, better to try

    www.memoryx.com

    I picked up (3) 64MB modules for my SS20 for less than Crucial charges
    for (1).

    Steven N. Hirsch, Sep 16, 2003
  4. Maurizio Caloro

    * Me * Guest

    I have some extra 64 meg memory modules that I can sell you. Third party
    similar to SUN 501-2480.

    Asking $20.00 USD per 64 meg module (so a 128 meg kit would be $40 and
    consist of 2 modules)

    Buyer pays shipping from Canada

    If you are interested, reply by email ... also_at @ hotmail.com

    Cheers