    least low-cost graphic monochrome touchscreen LCD modules (less than 4
    inches in size).
    I would appreciate any advice.

    gandro_digest, Jul 4, 2006

  2. gandro_digest

    Donald Guest

    Now you know why crude is still being used.

    Donald, Jul 5, 2006

  3. gandro_digest

    Tom Lucas Guest

    Check out Jim's GUI in his thread titled "Small Graphical LCDs - Free
    Image utility avaialable - What have I missed" which has lots of good
    detail and should get you a free solution if you're lucky.

    Larwe and my replies in the Alistair George's "Touch Screen LCD modules"
    thread should also be useful.

    Where are you based?

    Tom Lucas, Jul 5, 2006
  4. Martine Riddle, Jul 5, 2006