Searching partners with 'GNU GDB debug port' knowledge !

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Amontec Team, Laurent Gauch, May 4, 2004.

  1. Hi all,

    Amontec is working on an JTAG-GO-FASTER configuration over EPP and PCI
    mode. It is a subset of Raven configuration, but with less low-level
    JTAG TAP access. Also, it will be 2x faster (maybe much more) than the
    original Raven interface : JTAG-GO-FASTER will up to 130kbps for ARM debug.
    The specification of JTAG-GO-FASTER will be as open source.

    First, the JTAG-GO-FASTER will be implemented on the Chameleon POD.

    Also, we are searching confident partners to write .dll doing the link
    between the 'GNU GDB debug port' and the Amontec's JTAG-GO-FASTER.

    Contact me if you are interested in.
    My email laurent.gauch AT amontec.com

    Regards,
    Laurent Gauch
    www.amontec.com

    ------------ And now a word from our sponsor ----------------------
    For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install,
    fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
    PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
    ---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----

    Amontec Team, Laurent Gauch, May 4, 2004