Secondary TV goes blank black when watching Amazon's videos in dualscreens set up.

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Ant, Apr 2, 2013.

  1. Ant

    Ant Guest

    Hi!

    I use dual screen setup (left is the 20" 1996 Sharp CRT TV [NTSC] and
    right is my old 19" Samsung SyncMaster 5:4 LCD monitor [DVI]), so I can
    watch videos and use my desktop computer at the same time. I have no
    problems with my old HDTV tuner cards, recordings, local video files, etc.

    However, I cannot do this with Amazon's videos. My CRT TV goes blank
    black with Amazon's videos streaming in my web browser (Mozilla's
    SeaMonkey v2.16.2 and Windows XP Pro. SP3's Internet Explorer v7)'s
    latest Flash players v1.6 r602.

    I have no problems with other streaming videos like on YouTube, Star
    Wars Clone Wars (e.g.,
    http://starwars.com/explore/the-clone-wars/ep520/), etc. What is Amazon
    doing and why? Or is it my video card, driver, or something else? :(

    My detailed setups can be found in
    http://zimage.com/~ant/antfarm/about/computers.txt (primary machine).

    Thank you in advance. :)
    --
    "... Our world is not an ant farm!" --Duncan MacLeod (Highlander Season
    3 Finale Part II)

    Ant, Apr 2, 2013