Secure Web Console Help

Discussion in 'HP' started by Ryan, May 31, 2004.

  1. Ryan

    Ryan Guest

    Hello,
    I have recently acquired an HT Secure Web Console. I have it on
    my network and can log into it.

    I connect to the web console and launch the console. I have my console
    connected to a sparc 20 and when I get connected all I get is garbaled
    characters. I have it set at 9600 baud, 8 none.

    I can connect with a laptop and a null modem cable and it works fine
    I am just trying to figure out the secure web console. It has bios
    a1.6/

    Anyone have any ideas?

    I have tried with IE 5.2 (Mac) Mozilla 1.6 and Safari. I am using a
    Mac with java 1.4 installed.

    Thanks
    -Ryan

    Ryan, May 31, 2004