    this during 2006 and 2005.

    Is this a bug or...??

    Mac Dude

    The Mac Dude, Apr 1, 2007

  2. A quick search on Apple's support web site turned up this:

    Security Update 2004-10-27 is for Apple Remote Desktop Client 1.2.4. Did
    you install or upgrade that app recently?

    Wayne C. Morris, Apr 2, 2007

  3. No. Updates are presented when they are relevant. Some component of
    your last system update must have been changed, making that security
    update relevant. Apply the update, and don't be surprised if some
    subsequent updates appear immediately thereafter.

    richard schumacher, Apr 3, 2007
  4. The Mac Dude

    The Mac Dude Guest

    Thanks everybody. Wayne suggests it is for the Remote Desktop Client. I
    am not using Remote Desktop & a quick search confirms the client is not
    on my HD.

    I will pass on this update. Still curious what made this show up so
    recently, though...

    Mac Dude

    The Mac Dude, Apr 5, 2007