    Password: xxxxxxxx
    Details> Keychain: System.keychain

    Not my (Administrator) password... not the root password. Any ideas?

    SlurpTheo, Sep 23, 2005

  2. Thank you for being an early adapter.

    Howard S Shubs, Sep 23, 2005

  3. SlurpTheo

    Ajanta Guest

    Thanks. I can't help you but will refrain from downloading the update.

    Ajanta, Sep 23, 2005
  4. SlurpTheo

    Jon Aalborg Guest

    Not happened here - but then I never changed my Keychain password, so
    it's identical to the Admin one. Could that be it?

    Jon Aalborg, Sep 23, 2005
  5. SlurpTheo

    dfritzin Guest

    It happened here too. However, I just put in my administrative
    password, and all was OK. FWIW, I have seen something similar on every
    reboot with Mail and/or Safari for quite a while, where I am asked for
    my Keychain password upon a reboot.

    dfritzin, Sep 23, 2005
  6. Feel free.

    Howard S Shubs, Sep 24, 2005