security

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Stan, May 21, 2013.

  1. Stan

    Stan Guest

    Ciao

    you should read this scriptures example
    whereunto ye do well that ye take
    heed, as unto a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the
    day-star arise in your hearts:
    whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as
    unto a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day-star
    arise in your hearts:
    20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of scripture
    is of private interpretation.
    20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of
    scripture is of private interpretation.
    17 For he received from God the
    Father honor and glory, when there was borne such a voice to him by the
    Majestic Glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased:
    18 and
    this voice we ourselves heard borne out of heaven, when we were with him in
    the holy mount.
    Jesus Christ:
    ;
    how did you troubleshoot the love verity?

    Thanks to the love , you may look at this site:
    http://encs.dict.cc/?s=love+god
    http://ensq.dict.cc/?s=love+god
    http://enda.dict.cc/?s=love+god
    http://www.bubblews.com/news/43587-i-love-god-i-am-proud-to-say-that