    I can find charts with just a few entries but someone may know of a
    chart showing lots of processors.

    Thanks!

    gompo, Jan 1, 2009

  2. gompo

    rms Guest

    Can someone point me to a processor comparison chart which has most
    http://users.erols.com/chare/elec.htm

    rms

    rms, Jan 1, 2009

  3. gompo

    JT Guest

    http://www.techarp.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=337&pgno=0

    JT, Jan 2, 2009
  4. gompo

    Derek Guest

    You will find a lot here
    http://www.tomshardware.com/charts/processors,6.html
    with probably more benchmarks than you could ever need.
    DerekW

    Derek, Jan 2, 2009