    Regards,

    Mark

    {Remove 'nospam' from address to reply}

    Marcus, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Marcus

    Testy Guest

    Absolutely! I got one two weeks ago and am very pleased with it!

    Testy

    Testy, Nov 24, 2003

  3. Marcus

    Alpine Guest

    I couldn't be happier with mine. I got it about a month ago to replace my
    ECS K7S5A. Just changing the motherboard with my 2400+ got me a 5% increase
    in Aquamark3. I'm sure a lot had to do with the 8X AGP versus 4X AGP but my
    KV7 allowed me to take my 2400+ to levels not available on my ECS board. It
    runs best at 200 FSB X 11 to match my DDR400 RAM. I would buy another one.

    ==================
    Due to an excessive amount of spam, if you want to send me an e-mail put
    eniplA in the subject if you want me to see it.
    ==================

    Alpine, Nov 24, 2003
  4. Marcus

    Marcus Guest

    Thank you both for your replies. Much appreciated.

    With delivery from local source the unit comes in at about £60, would you
    say this is a fare price?

    Marcus, Nov 24, 2003
  5. Marcus

    Testy Guest

    Mine was $105 CDN so sounds like it's in the ballpark.

    Testy

    Testy, Nov 24, 2003
  6. Marcus

    Alpine Guest

    I think I paid around US$80 at my local Fry's Electronics.

    Alpine, Nov 24, 2003