    "Non-masked Interrupt" messages, without even telling me for what or
    where the NMI occurred. How would i track down the cause of the NMI,
    and does the Seequa Chameleon take standard half-height 5 1/4 drives?

    P.T.L., Mar 13, 2010

  2. P.T.L.

    Bob Eager Guest

    Tne original IBM PC used the NMI to signal a memory error. So that may be
    the cause of that.

    No idea about the drives. Most of them used a screw-driven machanism to
    move the heads - the screw became encrusted with dirt and grease and
    gummed up. Try cleaning the screw up and applying some light grease (e.g.
    white lithium). Or see what else has failed (e.g. drive belt).

    Bob Eager, Mar 13, 2010