    I saw a chart that indicated v.2 with the previous BIOS (2003) would not but
    that a v.3 board with the 7/04 BIOS would. Anyway to tell for sure by
    poking around in the BIOS setup?

    Lee M., Mar 23, 2008

  2. Lee M.

    Zyp Guest

    When you boot the board, it should show which BIOS you're using. On the
    board somewhere should show what Rev> you have. Give it a try. What's the
    hurt. Just don't let any factory smoke out. :)

    Zyp, Mar 24, 2008

  3. Lee M.

    trinity7

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Boot the board will get the exact result

    trinity7, Jul 29, 2008