    properly cut everything that was below it. But as far as I can tell, it
    has nothing to do with your link, so I still don't know what point you are
    trying to make here. That Newegg sells bundled Semprons?

    Wes Newell, Aug 27, 2004

  3. Wes Newell

    Daniel P Guest

    Read you learned it elementry school

    Daniel P, Aug 27, 2004
  4. Wes Newell

    BigBadger Guest

    No sorry... Semprons are available in both Soc A and 754.... I though he
    meant one CPU was described as both...Doh!

    BigBadger, Aug 27, 2004
  5. Wes Newell

    rstlne Guest

    rstlne, Aug 27, 2004
  6. Wes Newell

    Wes Newell Guest

    Too bad you didn't learn how to post a newgroup message.

    Wes Newell, Aug 27, 2004
  7. Wes Newell

    Bob M Guest

    Get over what dickhead?
    --
    Takeoff is an option.
    Landing is a must!

    And in the end on wheels we will depend.

    Bob M, Aug 27, 2004
  8. Wes Newell

    Bob M Guest

    No I didn't mean to imply that you were. I never thought that. I just
    stated that I would stick with AMD. Some people would read this and jump
    ship. But not me.

    Bob

    Bob M, Aug 27, 2004
  9. Wes Newell

    Ed Light Guest

    Properly?
    It's butcher. Find a workaround.

    --
    Ed Light

    Smiley :-/
    MS Smiley :-\

    Send spam to the FTC at

    Thanks, robots.

    Ed Light, Aug 27, 2004
  10. Wes Newell

    Ed Light Guest

    Correction: It's a butcher.

    --
    Ed Light

    Smiley :-/
    MS Smiley :-\

    Send spam to the FTC at

    Thanks, robots.

    Ed Light, Aug 27, 2004
  11. Wes Newell

    Wes Newell Guest

    Yes, properly. And if you would use a real news reader instead of an email
    client like OE, it would do it properly too.:)
    What? You want me to break it like OE is? There's no need to find a
    workaround, since there's not a problem with mine to workaround.:)
    Now since OE won't delete the old sig line, it's you that should find a
    workaround, or delete it manually. But a real newsreader would do it for
    you.

    Wes Newell, Aug 28, 2004
  12. Wes Newell

    crucom Guest

    yeah what is with all the bottom postings?

    crucom, Aug 28, 2004
  13. Wes Newell

    Ed Light Guest

    "Wes Newell"

    You're saying that your reader can't handle top posting, but it's superior.
    I'm mystified.

    It must be missing some necessary logic.
    --
    Ed Light

    Smiley :-/
    MS Smiley :-\

    Send spam to the FTC at

    Thanks, robots.

    Ed Light, Aug 28, 2004
  14. Wes Newell

    Ed Light Guest

    I'm sure a real newsreader would include everything up to the next header.

    --
    Ed Light

    Smiley :-/
    MS Smiley :-\

    Send spam to the FTC at

    Thanks, robots.

    Ed Light, Aug 28, 2004
  15. Wes Newell

    Wes Newell Guest

    No, it handles it just the way it should. Note that your sig line or
    anthing below it is in this message, and I didn't delete it. The
    newsreader did as it is supposed to. Now when you people using OE reply to
    a message OE leaves the old sig line in the message, and it is supposed to
    be removed. IOW's, my reader functions properly, yours doesn't.:)

    And top posting is not superior. It's just plain stupid. Can't you
    configure OE to place the cursor after the quoted text where it should be?
    If not, then hit your page down key til you get to the bottom, and
    manually remove the old sig line. These are standard practices, and
    they've been around since long before windows.

    Wes Newell, Aug 28, 2004
  16. Wes Newell

    Ed Light Guest

    "Wes Newell"

    We must mean different things. To me a sig line is

    --
    Ed Light

    At any rate, whatever. I'm too tired to grasp what you're reader is doing.
    Sorry!

    When I top post I'm assuming that will be quick transition for someone
    reading the previous message, and if not, they can see below.

    I guess we can agree to disagree.
    --
    Ed Light

    Smiley :-/
    MS Smiley :-\

    Send spam to the FTC at

    Thanks, robots.

    Ed Light, Aug 28, 2004
  17. Wes Newell

    Ed Guest

    Bad thing about top posting is if there's a good long discussion going
    it's hard for others to jump in and follow, I get all confused who's
    replying to who, to me top posting is like if you were writing a letter
    and started at the bottom of the page and ended at the top! ;p

    just my $0.02
    Ed

    Ed, Aug 28, 2004
  18. Wes Newell

    Wes Newell Guest

    That's correct, and it should be limited to 4 lines. I notice yours is 8.
    It deleted your sigline and all thereafter when I pressed reply.
    It's not. Especially, when there's mixed top and bottom post from several
    people.
    I choose to follow the set standard. I guess you don't.

    Wes Newell, Aug 28, 2004
  19. Wes Newell

    Peder Guest

    How about a new standard? "Top post/bottom post" and "My newsreader is
    better than your newsreader" wars should be limited to two follow-ups
    before you guys are forced to change the subject line... ;)

    Peder, Aug 28, 2004
  20. Wes Newell

    Ed Guest

    Standards are standards, you can't just change them! ;P
    Ed

    Ed, Aug 28, 2004