    Wes Newell Guest

    Can't speak for Ed, but I use mine so I can just point people to it when
    they need info. The people that need the info will understand.

    Wes Newell, Aug 31, 2004

  2. Wes Newell

    Ed Light Guest

    No sig, eh. If everyone did that all the power stations could cut back, I
    guess. Plus less wear and tear on wires and fiber optics.

    --
    Ed Light

    Smiley :-/
    MS Smiley :-\

    Send spam to the FTC at

    Thanks, robots.

    Ed Light, Aug 31, 2004

  3. Wes Newell

    Buffalo Guest

    I know the reason, I was just having a little fun.

    Buffalo, Aug 31, 2004
  4. Wes Newell

    Ed Light Guest

    Oh! Heh!