    Is there any mobile phone to/from robot comm apps examples on the web?

    THX
    Samuel

    Samuel Lopez, Jul 7, 2005

  2. I don't think you're going to get an answer. Today was a bad day to
    ask about remote actuation.

    Bryan Hackney, Jul 8, 2005

  3. Samuel Lopez

    Wing Wong Guest

    Why's that?
    Anyhow, for a uni assignment of mine I had to do bluetooth control of a
    robot using a mobile phone. Did it with Java without using Symbian OS
    specific stuff. I'll see if I can dig up the source for you.

    Email me at skywings AT dbzmail DOT com. If you want my Java code for a
    Nokia phone.

    Wing Wong, Jul 8, 2005
  4. Samuel Lopez

    Chris Hills Guest

    Possibly because of the bombs in London. However they would not have
    been set by remote actuation. There are no mobile phone signals down
    those tunnels and a LOT of interference anyway.
    Anyway real terrorists don't tend to give out contact details and
    publish source code :)

    Chris Hills, Jul 8, 2005
  5. Obviously, when they did, it would take away any suspicion.....

    Meindert

    Meindert Sprang, Jul 8, 2005
  6. Samuel Lopez

    Chris Hills Guest

    No, because they will get looked at anyway.

    Chris Hills, Jul 8, 2005
  7. Vadim Borshchev, Jul 8, 2005
  8. Samuel Lopez

    CBFalconer Guest

    I am told that the deviate that recently kidnapped the little girl
    in the western US and killed her brother and parents had a page up
    where it advertised its fantasies. Pronoun choice deliberate.

    CBFalconer, Jul 8, 2005