    My preference would be somewhere in southern California, but other
    places may be negotiable.

    Any suggestions?

    Richard Henry, Aug 29, 2006

  2. Richard Henry

    linnix Guest

    We can book a 7 days cruise from LA to Mexico and do hand-on
    training/experiments with FPGA. How many are coming?

    linnix, Aug 29, 2006

  3. Richard Henry

    yusufilker Guest

    Can you post more information about place, price, dates,concept etc..

    thanks

    yusufilker, Aug 29, 2006
  4. Richard Henry

    linnix Guest

    7 days cruise would be:

    Los Angeles, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, Los Angeles

    But we probably would not leave the ship anyway, since rooms and foods
    are excellent on-board.

    We can look into interfacing portable instruments with Micro/Avr
    (always on) to FPGA/Xilinx (on and off), including issues such as power
    regulations and monitorings, battery chargings, programmings and
    debuggings. If time permitted, board layouts and mountings (Micro-lead
    frames and Ball Grid Arrays).

    linnix, Aug 29, 2006
  5. Richard Henry

    Jim Stewart Guest

    If it were me, I'd save it for the Paris airshow :)

    Jim Stewart, Aug 29, 2006
  6. Fiscal year ends Sept 30.

    Richard Henry, Aug 29, 2006
  7. Change your OS.........

    martin

    martin griffith, Aug 29, 2006
  8. Richard Henry

    Rich Grise Guest

    Oh, hell, then: They've _GOT_ to spend the money - just make something
    up!

    For a price, I can give you a week-long seminar in just about anything
    you want to study!

    Good Luck!
    Rich

    Rich Grise, Aug 30, 2006
  9. How hard would it be to carry a couple of ozs of Acapulco Gold back from
    the cruise? Like, does Customs pat you down or use dogs or anything? Or do
    they just assume that anyone who can afford a week-long cruise has better
    things to smuggle than pot? ;-)

    Thanks!
    Rich

    Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie, Aug 30, 2006
  10. Richard Henry

    linnix Guest

    You do have to go through airport like security. They don't want you
    to sink the ship or bring in foreign plants (fruits and pot included)
    to the state.

    linnix, Aug 30, 2006