    Regards,

    Mark

    {Remove 'nospam' from address to reply}

    Mark Ryan, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Mark Ryan

    TomG Guest

    SATA is the "next Generation" of hard drive interface, intended to replace
    the current parallel conductor interface (PATA). At one time, I read about
    the ability to daisy chain devices on SATA but currently, the interface
    supports 1 device per channel. SATA is supposed to go to 150 Mb/s and
    beyond as it matures. I am quite sure that I have just scratched the
    surface and I am also sure there are plenty of folks or site with additional
    info...

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 115,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Mark Ryan

    R. J. Salvi Guest

    ....and no drive jumper settings either! ;-)

    R. J. Salvi, Jul 29, 2003
  4. Mark Ryan

    TomG Guest

    uh, you're right! <grin>