    Can smeone tell me how to cheat this game?
    Thanks
    Bubo

    replicator, Jan 22, 2007

  2. replicator

    Skipai Otter Guest

    If I remember correctly it's escape to get into menu and then F1 to get to
    cheat menu. However, you won't have any scores doing this....

    Skipai Otter, Jan 22, 2007

  3. replicator

    replicator Guest

    hi
    thanks

    It does not do anything if F1 pressed. when I press ` I get the
    console but none of the cheat commands work.
    Bubo

    replicator, Jan 22, 2007
  4. Try making the first entry:
    sam_iEnableCheats=1

    0 disables cheats

    Then enter your other codes.

    TMC

    Too_Much_Coffee ®, Jan 22, 2007
  5. After you enter the above, type '~' again, then ESC, then F1

    Too_Much_Coffee ®, Jan 22, 2007
  6. replicator

    replicator Guest

    THANKS GUYS!
    it works!
    I did not read anywhere this sam_iEnableCheats=1

    Thanks again

    replicator, Jan 22, 2007
  7. replicator

    Shep© Guest