  1. Douks

    Douks Guest

    Is this the newsgroup for dell poweredge servers?

    Douks, Aug 27, 2005

  2. "Douks" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is this the newsgroup for dell poweredge servers?

    Some of us have a few PEs. Ask you questions and let see if anyone can
    answer.

    As for a NG for PE servers? That I am aware of, one doesn't exist on the
    Usenet.

    --

    Rob

    Robert R Kircher, Jr., Aug 27, 2005

  3. if we can't help out here you can try the dell community fourms found at
    http://forums.us.dell.com/

    Christopher Muto, Aug 27, 2005
  4. Douks

    JLA Guest

    We have some PE experience

    Ask away, surely there are many here that would be willing to assis
    with your Dell PowerEdge Server question

    JLA, Aug 29, 2005
  5. Douks

    Hank Arnold Guest

    Ask away.....