    I have the 2012 Wlmi. Thank you for guiding me to a pdf file or link.

    Regards
    Max

    MAXIMTM, May 24, 2005

  2. MAXIMTM

    nstickney

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    new england usa
    they are online at the acer site

    nstickney, Nov 11, 2006

  3. MAXIMTM

    nstickney

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    new england usa
    i found mine online

    it was challenging but it was on the acer site
    unfortunately it says 2 SODIMM slots and i only find ONE !

    nstickney, Nov 11, 2006
  4. MAXIMTM

    maximtm

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello The second memory module is under the keyboard. First unscrew the screw below the machine marked with an arrow, then remove the plastic where all the buttons are, then remove the two screws holding the keyboard.
    You will see the second memory slot.

    Maxim

    maximtm, Dec 9, 2006