    Acer TravelMate C110

    Thanks,

    altek

    altek, Jan 30, 2005

  2. altek

    MS Guest

    MS, Jan 30, 2005

  3. altek

    altek Guest

    Hi MS,

    Thanks for the tip, but by using the naming scheme "tm***sg.pdf" I was
    only able to get the guides for the 350 and the C110. Is there a page
    that lists the contents of that directory? The directory itself refuses
    to give and automated listing.

    Thanks a bunch,

    altek

    altek, Jan 31, 2005
  4. altek

    Berlion Guest

    Hi,

    It seems so easy for you, so can you please do me a favor and send me
    the link for a service manual on Aspire 1410 series. Mine is a 1414WLCI.
    I tried to modify the link you sent to jaafarl but there is no way to
    get something on this model.

    Thanks,
    Berlion

    Berlion, May 24, 2005