  1. I have access to the Acer service manuals. So if anyone would like a manual
    for a specific model just say so :)

    The list of model i quite long so i will not post i here.

    Jeppe Ladefoged, Sep 22, 2003

  2. Jeppe Ladefoged

    Jim M Guest

    Hi Jeppe,

    I'm looking for Travelmate 520 series manual (for Travelmate 525TXV).

    Would appreciate it very much if you could send me it!

    Jim M

    Jim M, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Jeppe Ladefoged

    Good Man Guest

    hey how is your TravelMate holding up? i have a 521TE, its working just
    fine...got XP Pro on it... only complaint is the battery at this point,
    which is about 50% of what it used to be....

    Good Man, Sep 26, 2003
  4. 3mb zipped should be on the way to your mailbox now.

    Jeppe Ladefoged, Sep 26, 2003
  5. Jeppe Ladefoged

    Christine Guest

    HI,

    Any chance of the Travelmate 520iT service manual being sent this way?

    Thanks

    Christine.

    Christine, Sep 27, 2003
  6. Jeppe Ladefoged

    dlord Guest

    Cool
    I would like to check out the Aspire 1700 series (1705smi) manual. I just
    orderd one but I am wanting to build a large external battery pack for it.

    Thanks
    David

    dlord, Sep 28, 2003
  7. Jeppe Ladefoged

    klaas Guest

    I would be very happy to receive a service manual for the Acer Aspire
    1705smi.
    Thanks.

    klaas, Sep 28, 2003
  8. Jeppe Ladefoged

    Mick Guest

    Hi,would appreciate manual for Travelmate 210 series.
    TIA
    Mick

    Mick, Oct 3, 2003
  9. Jeppe Ladefoged

    C Adams Guest

    I would like one for the TravelMate 514TXV if possible thanks.

    Carey

    C Adams, Oct 21, 2003
  10. Jeppe Ladefoged

    twk300zx Guest

    Jeppe,

    YES! I need one for a Travelmate 512DX. Can you send it to me?

    Thanks!!!
    Tom

    twk300zx, Oct 26, 2003
  11. Jeppe Ladefoged

    MBO Guest

    TravelMate 350T Series.

    Thanks

    Mike

    MBO, Nov 7, 2003
  12. Jeppe Ladefoged

    Rob Newton Guest

    I would like a service manual for a Travelmate 243X (240 series)

    Thank you...

    remove nospam to reply

    Rob Newton, Nov 25, 2003
  13. Jeppe Ladefoged

    satellite Guest

    Hi Jeppe,

    Do you still have a service manual for the Travelmate 520iT. If so, I
    would appreciate a copy

    Thanks
    Satellite

    satellite, May 24, 2004
  14. Jeppe Ladefoged

    meles Guest

    Hello Jeppe,
    If you still have the access to service manual, i'd really appreciate if
    you could kindly send me one. I really need TravelMate 212TX service
    manual.

    Thanks.

    meles, Jun 22, 2004
  15. Jeppe Ladefoged

    jmacrae Guest

    I need to rebuild my 803 and I have discs 2-1 and 2-2 but lack the
    system disc. Does anyone have one that they could upload to some FTP
    space for me please?

    ==============

    jmacrae, Jun 27, 2004
  16. Jeppe Ladefoged

    antonioroque Guest

    Hi Jeppe,

    Could you please send me the Aspire 1700 series service manual? (The
    specific model is Aspire 1703SM_2.6)

    Thanks in advance.
    antonio

    antonioroque, Jul 9, 2004
  17. Jeppe Ladefoged

    Downbound Guest

    Love to get my hands on the service manual for the acer aspire 1700 series.

    I think I've got the 1705sci.

    Thanx in advance

    Downbound, Jul 11, 2004
  18. Jeppe Ladefoged

    leighv Guest

    Really - do you really have to turn the IRDA port on in the BIOS? Wow
    - I didn't know that....Maybe you're "pish" and that's why you
    suggest utterly crap suggestions??

    As for the cracks - yes I regularly through my notebook across the
    room - so that the screen will crack. And the rubber feet - yes I
    prise these off with knives whenever I can...

    Can't send away without the hard disk - as Acer in the UK tell me I
    HAVE to include the hard disk....

    So it's also my fault that Acer can't distribute the correct driver
    for the wireless card? Also that the print on the keys is crap that
    after 6 months the keys are nearly blank. Also that they design a
    screen that comes into contact with the mouse keys when closed so
    that the screen gets marked. And also not forgetting that the mouse
    is sub standard.

    Sounds to me you're an arrogant sob that probably works for Acer.
    Twat.

    ==============

    leighv, Jul 20, 2004
  19. Jeppe Ladefoged

    sm.2002 Guest

    None has a service manual to repair the green led on the cover that is
    off.
    Acer had replaced tha main board and someone leaves tha cable not
    connected.
    Thank

    sm.2002, Jul 20, 2004
  20. Jeppe Ladefoged

    cbenporath Guest

    I would like the manual for an Acer 244 please.
    Colin

    cbenporath, Aug 1, 2004