    question, I'm sure it can be but the question is *how*? Can it be
    set up to print over USB?

    Thanks.

    Tim McNamara, Dec 1, 2003

  2. I can be done. I run X11 and have networked several AppleTalk and USB
    local and remote printers. I found a way to share just about any
    printer over at:
    http://www.macosxhints.com
    Do a search and you should find what you need.

    Nobody Special, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Tim McNamara

    Tim McNamara Guest

    Thanks, I'll have a look around. From a brief scan, it looked like
    this was mostly using CUPS. I'm running 10.1.5 as I've yet to find a
    compelling reason to buy a full-price OS upgrade... (maybe this will
    be it?).

    Tim McNamara, Dec 1, 2003