    so, I would really appreciate some direction. I've been searching
    online for ages now.

    Thanks!

    Charles Magahern, Jul 16, 2008

  2. I wanted to try to install MS Exchange because I wanted to have the
    ability to email event invitations and have them be pushed to devices
    like the iPhone. MobileMe surprisingly does not support this.

    I didn't know that Exchange server was proprietary, that kind of
    stinks. Thanks anyway.

    Charles Magahern, Jul 16, 2008

  3. Charles Magahern

    Ed Doty Guest

    You could always run VM-Ware or something similar with Windows Server
    installed in it with Exchange Server. Virtualization is big these days,
    no matter what host or guest OS you're talking about.

    Ed Doty, Jul 21, 2008