    LQ141X1LH03 (SHARP)
    have similar ID number (both 14.1 lcd XGA)
    Ciao

    robby, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Quanta does not make LCD screens. They use LCD screens from dozens of
    manufacturers (including sharp). Often, more than one model of LCD
    screen is used in different production runs of the same model of
    computer, and it's not uncommon to find that different video boards,
    firware and/or mounting hardware may be required to accomodate the use
    of multiple LCD screens in the same model of computer. That is, if the
    LCD in a Toshiba 1750 fails, and you want to replace it, it's not enough
    to know that it was a Toshiba 1750, you need to know the make and model
    of LCD screen that was installed in that particular unit of Toshiba 1750
    (either that, or be prepared to replace a LOT more than just the LCD
    screen).

    Barry Watzman, Sep 25, 2003