    M-M Guest

    Has anyone tested SheepShaver with Snow Leopard?

    tia,

    M-M, Aug 28, 2009

  2. Good question. I can't live without Managing Your Money.

    Barry Margolin, Aug 28, 2009

  3. M-M

    M-M Guest

    I just went out and bought 10.6. I will SuperDuper and report about
    SheepShaver.

    M-M, Aug 28, 2009
  4. Hey. Keep your hands off my money. Manage your own. :)

    Richard Maine, Aug 28, 2009
  5. M-M

    M-M Guest

    10.6 froze on installation but force-shutdown and restart and it
    installed properly.
    I'm happy to report that SheepShaver appears fine in Snow Leopard.
    ProPinball works perfectly

    M-M, Aug 28, 2009
  6. M-M

    M-M Guest

    Well, that's a load off my mind. I love that game.

    Do you know how to get the P-P music tracks to play in SS? I could never
    get it to work.[/QUOTE]

    No, I can't get the CD to mount. But I copied the data files and play it
    that way.

    M-M, Aug 29, 2009