    conduct its worship services? Is drinking Alcohol a sin? Is racism wrong?
    If you want to learn, get answers, and be able to defend
    the faith, CERM is your place. http://www.cerm.info

    John, Feb 24, 2010

  2. John

    M-M Guest

    In article <isw-6F8390.10073424022010@[216.168.3.50]>,
    isw <> wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > John <> wrote:
    >
    > > I just cant get it to work in Full Screen and have tried the prefs which
    > > do not work. Has anyone had success?

    > I never tried "full screen", but ISTR trying to get a higher resolution
    > when I was setting it up and discovering that there was an upper limit
    > to what it would do. It's currently running at 1024x768 and that doesn't
    > change whether I set it to 256, "thousands" or "millions" of colors;
    > does anybody have a larger screen (because if so, I'd like to know how
    > you got it)?
    >
    > Maybe if the OS X screen the SheepShaver window is on is 1024x768 or
    > smaller, then SS can run "full screen"?
    >
    > Isaac

    I can get SS to run at the same resolution as my main screen (1280x800)
    but I would rather see a part of the OSX desktop so I keep SS at
    1024x768.

    Enter manually the resolution you want in the SS prefs, then that choice
    will appear in the Monitors Control Panel.

    --
    m-m
    http://www.mhmyers.com

    M-M, Feb 24, 2010

  3. John

    John Guest

    In article
    <>,
    M-M <> wrote:

    > In article <isw-6F8390.10073424022010@[216.168.3.50]>,
    > isw <> wrote:
    >
    > > In article <>,
    > > John <> wrote:
    > >
    > > > I just cant get it to work in Full Screen and have tried the prefs which
    > > > do not work. Has anyone had success?

    > > I never tried "full screen", but ISTR trying to get a higher resolution
    > > when I was setting it up and discovering that there was an upper limit
    > > to what it would do. It's currently running at 1024x768 and that doesn't
    > > change whether I set it to 256, "thousands" or "millions" of colors;
    > > does anybody have a larger screen (because if so, I'd like to know how
    > > you got it)?
    > >
    > > Maybe if the OS X screen the SheepShaver window is on is 1024x768 or
    > > smaller, then SS can run "full screen"?
    > >
    > > Isaac

    > I can get SS to run at the same resolution as my main screen (1280x800)
    > but I would rather see a part of the OSX desktop so I keep SS at
    > 1024x768.
    >
    > Enter manually the resolution you want in the SS prefs, then that choice
    > will appear in the Monitors Control Panel.

    Did not work and went back to 1024 x 800.

    John
    --
    Are there errors in the Bible? How should a church

    John, Feb 24, 2010
  4. John

    Mike Dee Guest

    John <> wrote:

    > I just cant get it to work in Full Screen and have tried the prefs
    > which do not work. Has anyone had success?

    Yes.

    Under SheepShaver's "Graphics/Sound" tab (SheepShaver Gui app)

    Video Type: Fullscreen
    Width: Maximum
    Height: Maximum
    [tick] QuickDraw Acceleration

    --
    dee

    Mike Dee, Feb 26, 2010
  5. John

    John Guest

    In article <Xns9D2BD0D3AA0AAemteedee@85.214.113.135>,
    Mike Dee <> wrote:

    > John <> wrote:
    >
    > > I just cant get it to work in Full Screen and have tried the prefs
    > > which do not work. Has anyone had success?

    > Yes.
    >
    > Under SheepShaver's "Graphics/Sound" tab (SheepShaver Gui app)
    >
    > Video Type: Fullscreen
    > Width: Maximum
    > Height: Maximum
    > [tick] QuickDraw Acceleration

    Does not work

    John, Feb 27, 2010
  6. John

    Mike Dee Guest

    In article <>,
    John <> wrote:

    > Mike Dee <> wrote:
    > > John <> wrote:
    > >
    > > > I just cant get it to work in Full Screen and have tried the prefs
    > > > which do not work. Has anyone had success?

    > > Yes.
    > >
    > > Under SheepShaver's "Graphics/Sound" tab (SheepShaver Gui app)
    > >
    > > Video Type: Fullscreen
    > > Width: Maximum
    > > Height: Maximum
    > > [tick] QuickDraw Acceleration

    > Does not work

    For you.

    Pity, its the setting I use and it boots up into full screen for me (not
    windowed).

    YMMV, I guess.

    --
    dee

    Mike Dee, Feb 27, 2010
  7. John

    moldstad

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2016
    Messages:
    1
    FULLSCREEN SOLUTION

    Used Chubby Bunny on a Macbook Pro 2010, intel i5, 15 inch supported with El Capitan (10.11). Everything runs smoothly, in fact smoother than on my Macbook 2007. There are two ways to solve the fullscreen problem.

    1) If you are using Lion,
    -download Maximizer by chpwn
    -(must install SIMBL) .
    This method is easy and creates fullscreen arrows in the right corner of the gray head bar.

    2) If you are using any Mac OS,
    -Open COIV4.0.1 folder (or whatever folder contains Chubby Bunny)
    -Use ctrl & click on folder labeled Classic, click show package contents
    -Use ctrl & click on folder labeled COI, click show package contents
    -Open text file hih1 (may need Text Wrangler)
    -Change line that says:
    screen win/1024/768
    change this to the width and height you prefer
    I changed mine to:
    screen win/1480/1000
    -Quit text edit.

    This should solve your problem, and change the dimensions indefinitely.

    moldstad, Mar 27, 2016